Nestled in the green oasis of Calangute, Rivasa Resort is located in the heart of Calangute-Goa.
A budget beach resort in Calangute, boasting of 100+ rooms and offers a unique blend of budget & comfort. Situated in the hub of the happenings of Goa, Rivasa resort is surrounded by all what you come to Goa for. To de-stress your stressed nerves and to discover your inner self, our beach resort ensures leaving you relaxed and rejuvenated.
With just 5-6 minutes walk away from the ever popular stretch of Calangute Beach, Rivasa Resort is ideally located to explore North Goa. A multi-cuisine dining facility will satisfy the mouth-watering palate with sumptuous delicacies and Goan Cuisine.
Just relax or cool yourself in our swimming pool & enjoy the luxury of doing nothing in the Goan siesta way!
These are our newly renovated rooms, 20sq m in size. Equipped with air-conditioning and all the standard amenities, Delux Rooms are elegant and spacious, offering a luxurious accommodation to guests. Property has 16 Deluxe rooms.
For guests wanting a reposeful stay, Suites, spaciously built and elegantly furnished with a comfy bed, sofa and chairs, can be the right choice. The rooms have commodious bedrooms and a separate living area. The rooms can comfortably accommodate 3 guests.
Family Rooms are for guests who love staying in groups, our family rooms enhance your fun quotient by being well suited to house a group of 4 adults ( Max 6) - be it a family or bunch of friends. Sporting 4 beds ( Or 2 queen sized beds), each room comes with TWO bathrooms (On request subject to availability) to make your group stay more convenient. With all amenities of a comfortable room and proximity to the beach, things could not get better!
People who say there is no love sincere than love for food must have visited Bay Leaf Restaurant at The Rivasa Resort at least once. The restaurant offers a wide spread of Indian and Chinese cuisines, prepared by our expert chefs who have mastered the art of cooking. Foodies can sample some lip-smacking dishes popping out of this Goan kitchen and take their taste buds on a culinary voyage.
Welcome to Bay Leaf A Restaurant where a host of distinctive dishes find common ground.
- The day starts with drive across the vibrant stae of Goa, passing through small villages, past bright fields and swaying palms as we head for the local wild life sanctuary. Drive on to collem to board the Jeep Safari(20kms). Enjoy a fabulous day out driving through dirt tracks and numerous streams, splashing around in the fresh sparkling water of stunning Dudhsagar Waterfalls.
- Includes: Jungle safari with jeep 20kms, Old goa church, spice plantation tour, life jacket(for swimming), Forest entry, Veg/Non veg Buffet Lunch, Pick and drop in ac transport.
- We head out to grand island ,spotting dolphins on the way.On arrival we drop anchor, then u can swim & snorkel in the clear water viewing the marine life visit to monkey beach where we have beach B.B.Q.the rest of the day can be spent sunbathing,swimming & relaxing on this beach.
- Soak in the pleasures of sun,beach & sand.
- Includes: Dolphin spotting, Snorkelling Gear and Fishing, Drinks(Beers, soft drinks, water) Sumptuous meal(Veg Fried rice, Dal Fry, salad, Bread, Jeera Aloo, Beach BBQwith Fish and Chicken) and Fresh Fruits
- Discover Scuba Diving "(DSD)This is the most popular program for those wanting to experience scuba diving for the very first time. The program starts at 07:30am in the morning with a training dive in the swimming pool/shallow water , followed by a instructor-supervised dive in the open sea. The dive boat gets back by 4 in the afternoon latest.The activity is conducted to international safety standards laid down by the controlling agency.Any one over the age of 10 can participate,knowledge of swimming is desirable,not necessary-as long as someone is not afraid of water,they can do this.Â
- Pick up & drop, Pre Training Session + Video & photographs
- Equipment + Boat Trip (19Kms to Grand Island)+ Two Instructor+One Dive At Sea + Lunch ( Veg/Non-Veg.Meals)Snacks,Soft Drinks,Fruits & Mineral Water.