Nestled in the green oasis of Calangute, Rivasa Resort is located in the heart of Calangute-Goa.
A budget beach resort in Calangute, boasting of 100+ rooms and offers a unique blend of budget & comfort. Situated in the hub of the happenings of Goa, Rivasa resort is surrounded by all what you come to Goa for. To de-stress your stressed nerves and to discover your inner self, our beach resort ensures leaving you relaxed and rejuvenated.
With just 5-6 minutes walk away from the ever popular stretch of Calangute Beach, Rivasa Resort is ideally located to explore North Goa. A multi-cuisine dining facility will satisfy the mouth-watering palate with sumptuous delicacies and Goan Cuisine.
Just relax or cool yourself in our swimming pool & enjoy the luxury of doing nothing in the Goan siesta way!
These are our newly renovated rooms, 20sq m in size. Equipped with air-conditioning and all the standard amenities, Delux Rooms are elegant and spacious, offering a luxurious accommodation to guests. Property has 16 Deluxe rooms.
For guests wanting a reposeful stay, Suites, spaciously built and elegantly furnished with a comfy bed, sofa and chairs, can be the right choice. The rooms have commodious bedrooms and a separate living area. The rooms can comfortably accommodate 3 guests.
Family Rooms are for guests who love staying in groups, our family rooms enhance your fun quotient by being well suited to house a group of 4 adults ( Max 6) - be it a family or bunch of friends. Sporting 4 beds ( Or 2 queen sized beds), each room comes with TWO bathrooms (On request subject to availability) to make your group stay more convenient. With all amenities of a comfortable room and proximity to the beach, things could not get better!
People who say there is no love sincere than love for food must have visited Bay Leaf Restaurant at The Rivasa Resort at least once. The restaurant offers a wide spread of Indian and Chinese cuisines, prepared by our expert chefs who have mastered the art of cooking. Foodies can sample some lip-smacking dishes popping out of this Goan kitchen and take their taste buds on a culinary voyage.
Welcome to Bay Leaf A Restaurant where a host of distinctive dishes find common ground.
-Fort Aguada – The fort was constructed in 1612 is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort standing in Goa. Aguada is a Portuguese word which means “Watering Place” and the fort was built by the then Portuguese rulers for providing fresh water supply to the ships passing by in the Arabian Sea.
-Aguada Light House – One of the distinctive features of the Aguada headlands are the Lighthouses built as early as 1864 thereby marking them as one of the oldest and first lighthouses to be built in Asia.
-Calangute Beach – Calangute is a town in North Goa, famous for its beach. The beach is the largest in North Goa and visited by thousands of domestic and international tourists alike. As such, it is also known as the Queen of Beaches. It is also the perfect tourist haven, completed with shacks and stalls under the shade of palm trees selling everything from fried prawns and beer, to trinkets made of seashells. The beach also offers water sport activities like parasailing and water skiing, among others.
-Baga Beach – One of the favourite beach in bardez side and a tourist attraction. Goa’s Baga beach is a small but perfect beach located between its two more famous cousins, Anjuna on one side and Calangute on the other. It is a good place to enjoy some quite moments and dwell in peaceful contemplation with oneself.
-Anjuna Beach – The beach is famous for its stunning natural beauty with swaying palms trees and soft powered white sands. The beach is marked by an unusual rocky formation overlying a cove of white sand and black rock that juts out into the Sea.
-Vagator Beach – Vagator beach is one of the most scenic beaches in Goa that is situated immediately north of the Anjuna beach overlooked by steep laterite hills. The crescent shaped beach has become a favorite spot among tourists for midnight parties. The beach is also well known as the 500 Old Portuguese fort of Chapora is situated nearby.
-Old Goa Churches -Visit the Se Cathedral the largest church in Asia and theBasilica of Bom Jesus where you would find the mortal remains of the patron Saint of Goa, St. Francis Xavier.
-Mangueshi Temple Ã¢ÂÂ A temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and the birth place of Bharat Ratna awardee and renowned singer LataMangeshkar.
-Dona Paula Ã¢ÂÂ An estuary overlooking the port city of Goa, Vasco-da-Gama and simply known as the lover paradise.
-Miramar Beach Ã¢ÂÂ Located barely 03 kms from the Capital, this beach welcomes you to swaying Pine trees and also holds the mortal remains of the first Chief Minister of Goa.
-Sunset River Cruise (Excludes Entry Fees Rs 300/-) Ã¢ÂÂ Cruise down the River Mandovi. Enjoy the traditional Goan & Portuguese dances performed on board and dance to the tune of some scintillating music.
- The day starts with drive across the vibrant stae of Goa, passing through small villages, past bright fields and swaying palms as we head for the local wild life sanctuary. Drive on to collem to board the Jeep Safari(20kms). Enjoy a fabulous day out driving through dirt tracks and numerous streams, splashing around in the fresh sparkling water of stunning Dudhsagar Waterfalls.
- Includes: Jungle safari with jeep 20kms, Old goa church, spice plantation tour, life jacket(for swimming), Forest entry, Veg/Non veg Buffet Lunch, Pick and drop in ac transport.
- We head out to grand island ,spotting dolphins on the way.On arrival we drop anchor, then u can swim & snorkel in the clear water viewing the marine life visit to monkey beach where we have beach B.B.Q.the rest of the day can be spent sunbathing,swimming & relaxing on this beach.
- Soak in the pleasures of sun,beach & sand.
- Includes: Dolphin spotting, Snorkelling Gear and Fishing, Drinks(Beers, soft drinks, water) Sumptuous meal(Veg Fried rice, Dal Fry, salad, Bread, Jeera Aloo, Beach BBQwith Fish and Chicken) and Fresh Fruits
- Discover Scuba Diving "(DSD)This is the most popular program for those wanting to experience scuba diving for the very first time. The program starts at 07:30am in the morning with a training dive in the swimming pool/shallow water , followed by a instructor-supervised dive in the open sea. The dive boat gets back by 4 in the afternoon latest.The activity is conducted to international safety standards laid down by the controlling agency.Any one over the age of 10 can participate,knowledge of swimming is desirable,not necessary-as long as someone is not afraid of water,they can do this.Â
- Pick up & drop, Pre Training Session + Video & photographs
- Equipment + Boat Trip (19Kms to Grand Island)+ Two Instructor+One Dive At Sea + Lunch ( Veg/Non-Veg.Meals)Snacks,Soft Drinks,Fruits & Mineral Water.